11/23/2010

HARRY POTTER 7 - THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POTTER MOVIE



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 was brilliantly made. As much as I hate the fact that I have to wait SIX bloody months for Part 2 to come out, I would almost say the wait is worth it.

You can clearly tell that Warner Bros., David Yates, and the cast/crew went all out for the finale. CGI was perfect, acting improved immensely, and Hermione looked great. I do agree with many of the audiences that the movie was extremely slow - but at the same time, so was the book. Regardless of how slow the movie was, the scenes were so beautifully filmed that I was too busy admiring the cinematography (and Hermione). Although many of the scenes were altered, and although I did not agree with some of the changes, this was arguably the most faithful adaptation to the book.

I must say this though: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is NOT FOR CHILDREN! There were some major creepy scenes (and I’m talking about like Paranormal Activity creepy) and so many scenes had suspense that my a** crack started getting sweaty. So parents, please, HIDE YO KIDS.